Input information is prepared conveniently in the graphical regime inside the program or may be imported:
- Geometry and bathymetry of the area of computation.
- Locations of the open boundaries and open boundary conditions.
- Loading of pollutants from internal sources and from open boundaries.
- Time/space variable wind and atmospheric pressure fields.
- Bottom and ice roughness field.
- Analytical expressions for empirical coefficients.
- Initial conditions.
Using geographical maps of the computational domain as backgrounds makes pre- and post processing even more convenient.
Output information is presented in the graphical form in the program:
- Velocity and flux vector fields.
- Izolines and 3D bird's eye views of water levels.
- izolines and 3D bird's eye views on depths (depths may change due to silting or erosion).
- Concentrations, temperature and salinity izolines.
- Ttime histories of all variables in selected locations.
- Spectrum of water surface oscillations.
- Vertical distribution of all variables on selected cross-sections and locations.
- Combined izoline and vector fields of velocities et al.
- Fields of differences between variables in different projects (for example, differences in concentration fields due to transfer of outfalls of treatment plant)
- Discharge of bottom sediments.